Our well established organisation is looking to hire a IT Developer to join their team.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Creating visual elements such as logos, images, and illustrations.
- Comprehend client objectives for the design project.
- Suggest symbols, visual elements and images that best convey the message to be communicated.
- Apprehend the latest visual styles and designs of the most successful web designs and marketing campaigns.
- Possess competency with the most common graphic design software applications including Adobe Creative Suite and CorelDraw.
- Present the final design and successfully communicate the importance of various design elements.
- Collaborate with a web design team to create an effective visual interface.
- Possess some facility with website coding languages like HTML and CSS.
- To conduct user acceptance tests for users, and when required, to assist users with acceptance testing.
- Document all test data and test results.
- When required, to conduct system demonstrations, training and presentations for users.
- Escalate issues that require attention from Software suppliers.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Directors and work with vendors in the research, development, and implementation of server technologies.
- Administering SQL database.
- Controlling and managing User access to database.
- Diagnosing and resolving database issues.
- IT Administrator Backup.
- Develop, Troubleshoot, Resolve and Manage system databases.
- Degree /Diploma Qualifications in IT / Computer Studies / Information Systems. Software: Adobe Creative Suite / HTML/CSS / Microsoft SQL server / Crystal reports /Postgress .
- Ability to work with a diverse team.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.