As an IT Help Desk Technician, you are responsible for providing hardware, software, and user support for the company while ensuring all systems are operating as intended.This position requires 2 year experience and will work with the Senior Technician allowing for professional growth and development.
- Opportunity Highlights
- Ability to multitask
- Manage user accounts
- Manage different systems for user access.
- Support for software and hardware issues
- Make-ready of equipment for new deployments
- Software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC Hardware, Software and Network issues.
- Provide desktop and infrastructure support for remote locations,
- Possible travel for UTP cable laying/hardware configurtaion and deploymen/support.
- Perform other duties assigned
Essential skills required:
- Basic networking skills and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of ERP systems can be a good plus.
- Proven end-user support experience.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Extremely detail‑oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Address issues as they occur, and involve third party support as required.
- Facilitate the purchase of equipment and sourcing of IT supplies ensuring cost‑effective pricing comparisons.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Perform new PC imaging as needed.
- Utilizing Anydesk Remote support application.
- Excellent communication skills, including face‑to‑face interactions.
- VOIP experience support can be a good plus.
- Available to cover holidays and/or weekends as necessary.
- A+ Certification / Diploma / Degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience in a Technical Support environment.
- 2 years’ experience working with computer technology in a business environment preferred.
- Prior experience with supporting and troubleshooting installed applications.
- Familiarity with the set up and use of Microsoft Office Suites and Windows 10 and newer products preferred.
- Virus and system health remediation.
- Basic understanding of fundamental networking concepts.
- Familiarity with PC hardware fixes and upgrades.
Forward your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date:13 May 2020