Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not for profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
The Intern will assist with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems, and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment. Properly document support, repair, and project activities using a help desk ticketing system.
- Provide technical assistance to office staffs as needed;
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades;
- Add or update workstations for office staffs;
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency;
- Supervise and process help desk support requests;
- Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls, and telephone systems;
- Initiate process improvements to better answer user demands;
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience
- HND/Graduate student in an IT field with at least two-years learning experience in computer systems operations;
- Knowledgeable in MS Active Directory structure;
- Software installations, backup and archive;
- Hardware and software troubleshooting; Printer and system maintenance.
- Step 1: Complete the job application form here.
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email email@example.com to clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered.
Deadline: 14 December 2020