Our client in the agribusiness supply chain space is recruiting for an IT Manager who will deliver to the organisation’s critical ICT services solutions. The position reports to the Finance Director.
- Lead the identification , procurement, design and implementation of appropriate information and communication technologies or services that help meeting the business requirements
- Lead in the automation of manual IT processes to increase productivity and profitability
- Manage all the IT infrastructure for the organization
- Procure and manage software licenses for the organization
- Oversee to the disaster recovery plan
- Oversee the administration and support function
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 years experience in the commercial space dealing in agribusiness supply chain with a clear understanding of the retail/FMCG sector
- Clear understanding of operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of POS software and their applications
- Entrepreneurial with strong ability to take ownership and lead.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 3 July 2020.