Our client is actively recruiting as below:
THE ROLE: JUNIOR DRAFTSMAN / DESIGNER
Reporting to: Marketing & Sales Director
Remuneration: Salary plus performance-related bonus, daily teas & lunch provided onsite
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 07.30hrs to 17.00hrs and Fridays 07.30 to 16.00hrs
Personality fit: Efficient, Service Minded, Curious about her/his craft, energetic & looking to grow
Zimbabwe’s leading manufacturers of interior fittings such as kitchens, bathrooms, closets, bars, offices, reception areas, laboratories & shop fitting for residential & commercial properties. The company was established in 1996 & has expanded & evolved to be the most progressive local interior fitting company in Zimbabwe. They pride themselves on stunning design, outstanding quality, reliable service & lasting value. This is a chance to work for a vibrant, young, modern & growing local company.
- Assisting Directors with High-Level Project Designs
- Attending client sites and assisting with measuring
- Assisting Sales Team where necessary
- Costing & Production preparation
- Liaising with Procurement Officer
- Staying appraised with the latest international designs
- Will be working solo and in close proximity with Procurement, Sales & Operations
- Room to grow and expand in the role
- Must have experience using CAD
- Industrial Design Course/background would be ideal
- Some experience, specifically in kitchen design, would be an advantage
- Driver’s Licence would be an advantage
APPLY FOR THE ROLE:
Please email your CV to email@example.com with DRAFTSMAN ROLE in the title.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not have CAD experience will not be considered – please do not apply unless you have design & CAD experience.
Due to the volume of applications received please note that we will not be able to respond to all applicants personally. Thank-you for your understanding.
Related Jobs (28)
Production of a Transitional Justice Monitoring Report on September 18, 2020 Consultancy
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time