- Prepare, present and ensure execution of the sales budgets and any subsequent business reviews for GT business lines.
- Ensure pricing, rebates and services are effectively managed leading to profitable and sustainable margins considering all costing associated to customers. Ensure the overall profitability of the GT segment as per budget plan as well as excellent customer service.
- Make sure customers payment conditions and credit risk are adhered to.
- Ensure all appropriate tenders and business opportunities are timely responded.
- Ensure planning of GT customers’ visit and relevant participation of management. All visit reports must be linked to Salsa and client objectives uploaded into Salsa.
- Investigate opportunities for business development, product development and market development within the GT section with focus on excellium development, fuel management systems, other group tools/services and nostro denominated sales.
- Develop the GT strategic roadmap for sales, marketing.
- Develop GT sales to achieve sustained growth of volumes and revenues as forecasted in Long Term Plan.
- Carry out HSEQ audits and ensure preventative maintenance tracking of company assets at all GT sites with investments.
- Ensure customer deliveries are planned and followed up for timeous delivery and B2B customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer contracts register for the GT segment and ensure contract renewal before expiry.
- Ensure effective communication with customers and ensure customers get the best service from the company. Implementing the B2B Service Excellence strategy.
- Monitor, track and report weekly on customer nostro payments, nostro product balances and nostro product releases.
- Prepare Investment Profitability Analysis for all tenders and Investments.
- Monitor credit risk by customer and adjust credit terms accordingly and within the context of the operating environment.
Context and environment
Zimbabwe is going through time of extraordinary socio-economic challenges. The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and the overall energy market.. In addition, fuel supply to the market is challenging due to the country land locked situation.
Education and Experience
- Relevant university degree in Marketing/Business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing esp. in petroleum sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving; decision-making with good judgment
- Formal presentation skills
- Persuasiveness, initiative, & innovative
- Adaptability & stress tolerance
- Collaboration & negotiation, planning and organizing
- Resilience & goal driven
- Good interpersonal & listening skills; attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Good road traffic knowledge and driving skills, with at least two years’ experience.
- Dependable, reliable, sober, good incorruptible character.
Job Expires: 27-Mar-2020