Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Achieve set targets on volume and turnover,
- Recruitment and retention of large scale farmers and integrated operations
- Management of key farmers orders and organising deliveries for key accounts.
- Biding to supply NGO programs
- Customer Plans drafting
- Carrying out monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Compilation of customer performance data and feedback nutrition department
- Customer relationship management
- Maintenance of performance scorecards with all key accounts.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience relating to Stockfeeds sales with extensive farmer interaction.
- Bsc Honors Degree in Animal Science or equivalent Customer relations and Key Account Management is a must.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Stockfeeds selling
- Customer Management
- Technical support
- Market intelligence
- Farmer training
- Stock controlling and Credit controlling.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.