- At least minimum of 2 years’ experience in ICT industry.
- Age between 23 – 35. Industry certification (Microsoft MCSA or MCSE, Veeam, Sophos, Linux, Cisco, etc.).
- Well groomed, well-articulated.
- Good Analytical skills (Math at A Level).
- The ideal candidate will take responsibility for methodical approach when a problem arises to get to the best resolution for the client.
- Microsoft Server & workstation experience (Build, administer, support).
- Solid understanding of Desktop and Server Support.
- Good background of networking fundamentals.
- Resolve helpdesk calls promptly either telephone, or remote management.
- Receive/log/route user calls for assistance or repair, follow-up on and/or report aged calls to ensure timely response.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution of helpdesk tickets.
- Research, evaluate and test hardware and software products and systems solutions; install, configure and test hardware and/or software.
- Prepare reports or proposals.
- Provide systems support for LAN and WAN clients.
- Install, configure and manage telecommunication equipment for our clients.
- Sales and Telesales.
- Direct Sales.
- Contact existing customers and new prospects to attempt to sell our products and services.
- Customer Service.
- Call customers to check their details and update contact records.
- Let customers know about new.
You’ll have to do character interview via Teams/Skype/Zoom for the shortlisted candidates. Preferably an unmarried male and willing to work long hours.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate in Basic RTGs + partly USD cash allowance + 10% commission on sales.