In keeping with our current business needs, Nestlé Zimbabwe Ltd has a vacancy for the position of Lead HRBP reporting to the Cluster Manager, Nestlé Zimbabwe Ltd.
Applications are hereby open from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestlé Zimbabwe Office in Harare.
The Role is responsible for the people agenda within the Cluster and is the driving force behind creation and implementation of the people plan as aligned with the business agenda. The role is also regarded by the Cluster as the expert in the field of People Performance & HR functionalities and represents the complete HR Service / Value Chain for the Cluster.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Contribute & Execute HR Strategy: Contribute to the execution of the business plan through the creation (where appropriate) and implementation of the People Strategies that attract, develop and retain employees
- Organisational Design & Development (OD&D): Pro-actively challenge the established organisational structure of the cluster to drive superior performance (taking account of Nestlé principles, policies & local business context). Ensure people issues are a key consideration when discussing and planning business activities.
- Performance & Talent Management: Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
- Employee Engagement: Establish and maintain effective win-win working relationships with managers, employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation.
- HR Organisational Alignment: Be the gateway for the business into the HR function to ensure Line Managers and Employees understand the HR model and can quickly and efficiently access solutions.
- Functional Development: Work as part of a cross functional HR teams to develop HR practice and process developments that enhance the HR contribution to the business.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Minimum 7 years HR experience in FMCG.
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key HR objectives.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team working skills.
- Sound general knowledge of Labour laws
- Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implementation & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit.
- Strong business Acumen (understanding of the business, performance drivers and long-term direction).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources