- Prepare the annual leasing strategy and action items for approval by the Head of Banking to ensure incorporation into banking strategy and ultimately the corporate strategy.
- Setting performance targets for individual departmental staff to meet the approved targets and ensure understanding by all staff members.
- Monitor the achievement of all set targets by team members to ensure actual targets meet planned targets.
- Preparing the leasing capital, revenue and expenditure budgets in line with the divisional operational strategy.
- Control leasing department expenditure to optimize profitability.
- Develop cost containment strategies for the department to avoid overspending that will negatively impact on the company finances.
- Research and detail leasing customers (individuals, micro business, small and medium enterprises, groups and targeted sectors) so as to define their needs and provide requisite leasing products or services
- Process efficiently the applications of clients so as to satisfy customer needs
- Manage the relationship with the client and identify new business opportunities within these clients
- Ensure all conditions are adhered to by the client and the bank
- Effective customer relationship management through allocating portfolios to leasing officers to build customer loyalty.
- Managing customer relationships through periodic contact and ensure business continuity
- Identifying opportunists for repeat business and cross selling to ensure business continuity
- Monitoring of reports to see that lease repayments are up to date
- Client Visits as appropriate to ensure all requirements are addressed.
- Managing and monitoring portfolio daily to avoid losses as per the agreed guidelines, rules and regulations in relation to arrears, queries, business opportunities, site visits, etc.
- Degree in Business / Banking / finance / economics / accounting or equivalent
- Certificate in microfinance
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience
- Planning and organizing
- Technical / professional expertise
- Teamwork and cooperation
Suitably qualified and interested candidates to submit their updated CVs to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with LEASING MANAGER as the subject of the email. Deadline for applications is Wednesday 19 February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time
Financial Controller on June 23, 2020