The incumbent will be responsible to the Procurement Head.
Responsible for assisting the Procurement Head in giving Procurement Legal Advice and guidance to Management
Major Activities of the Job
- Assist with the development of scope of work and invitation to tender and specifications.
- Develop contract and service level agreement strategies to minimize risk.
- Manage post award vendor relationships and partnerships with large EPCM service providers.
- Provide unsolicited procurement legal advice to Management to safe guard against breach of regulatory and
- Interpret procurement legislation and other legal or regulatory directives that affect the Organizations’
- Gather information required for submission of statutory and regulatory requirements quarterly and annual.
- Maintain procurement registers for Statutes that impact on the Organization’s operations and review these in
conjunction with the Risk Department.
- Defend all procurement litigation against the Organization in conjunction with Legal Counsel.
- Draft procurement agreements, contracts and correspondences in relation to legal issues.
- Manage a portfolio of contracts, including vendor performance and procurement policy frameworks.
- Review procurement procedures and policies in line with statutes.
Qualifications and Experience
- LLB (Honours Degree)
- Registered legal practitioner in terms of the Legal Practitioners Act
- Three years post graduate experience in commercial Law environment.
- Excellent legal analysis skills;
- Outstanding legal writing skills and spoken fluency in English
- Ability to design, manage and implement contracts with legal and policy focus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
For consideration on the above post above, please submit your application together with CV to:
The Corporate Services Director,
TelOne Private Limited,
107 Kwame Nkrumah,
or e-mail to: email@example.com not later than Friday 27 March 2020.