This senior role reports to the Managing Director and is part of his senior executive team.
The role is highly pressurised and demanding which offers great scope and interest in career development with a blue-
Therefore please ensure your CV is up to date and submitted in word format only.
- Acts as the Chief Legal Officer for the company, setting policy, guidelines and overseeing compliance with all competition, anti –
bribery and corruption laws within the company.
- Provides legal services by handling and advising on commercial contracts which include agency, supply, construction, financing agreements and leases, and advising on legislative changes.
- Performs the Company Secretarial function for the Group.
- Provides timely, accurate and quality legal advice and other legal services to all subsidiaries and operations.
- Proactively identifies and manages business legal risks.
- Ensures the advocacy team has access to legal resources required during interface with media, regulators and Government.
- Responds to queries from internal and external auditors.
- Prepares budgets and controls expenditure in own area of operation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree. A Master of Laws Degree (LLM) and other commercial post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- An admitted Attorney and Notary Public with over 10 years as a commercial lawyer with some litigation experience.
- A broad business and financial acumen coupled with a good working knowledge of competition, anti-
bribery and corruption compliance requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance issues.
- Good communication, negotiation, dispute management and report writing skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
This senior executive role offers excellent conditions of service which include fringe benefits
Email Your CV to Colin Roberts –
Related Jobs (6)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time