An exciting and career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Properties, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Letting Officer. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take real estate into the digital age, this
is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Vet and screen prospective tenants in line with established policies and procedures.
- Conduct credit analysis and background financial checks of prospective tenants.
- Compile and submit a list of prospective tenants to superior.
- Conduct market rent research and prepare competitive rental rates for approval by Management.
- Prepare and submit letters of rent review.
- Prepare lease agreements and ensure signing and filing of the same.
- Prepare an updated rental list of all properties periodically.
- Invoice and collect rentals from tenants.
- Initiate and obtain payment of utility and common bills with tenants.
- Produce monthly rental arrears report.
- Facilitate the handing over of tenants in arrears to lawyers.
- Visit tenants and ensure adherence to terms and conditions of signed lease agreements.
- Undertake any other duties, tasks and assignments that may be delegated by superior from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A first degree in Real Estate Management, Property Management or similar.
- A professional qualification in Real Estate Management, Structural or Civil Engineering is a distinct advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in property management or similar environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Should have ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should possess strong computer skills.
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 26 August, 2020.