Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Bulawayo along Josiah Tongogara Avenue between 8th and 9th street.
- Preparing the patient (s) for Radiographic and Ultrasound examinations.
- Selecting the appropriate equipment for the radiographical examination
- Performing ultrasound examinations that yield important diagnostic information
- Recording and gathering ultrasound data
- Analysing the data collected and reporting the ultrasound findings to the physician in an oral and written fashion for diagnosis
- Using independent judgment whether to extend the scope of the ultrasound examination or not based on the ultrasound findings
- Interacting and collaborating with physicians and other health care professionals for providing a good quality care of the patient.
- Evaluate patient’s medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
- Interact with patients to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
- Correctly position patients prior to X-ray imaging in order to obtain high quality films
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently
Other relevant skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Good team working skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to speak Ndebele will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Radiography
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Current Practising Certificate
- Registered with Allied Health Practitioners
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than Friday 3 April 2020 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House J. Tongogara Ave
Related Jobs (5)
Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director – Key Populations on July 2, 2020 Full Time