Action Contre la Faim is a registered charity, founded in 1979. Action Contre la Faim operates in 24 countries. The international network of Action Contre la Faim is represented in Paris, London, Madrid, New York and Montreal. Teams in the field combat hunger on four fronts: nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Action Contre la Faim/Action Against Hunger is seeking to fill the following vacancies in anticipation of donor funding for Food Security and Livelihoods Emergency assistance in Mwenezi, Chiredzi and Mutare.
- Implement and ensure the performance of the supply chain, procurements for ACF and its partners;
- Implement and ensure the performance of information and communication technology and network management;
- Implement and ensure the performance of facilities and fleet management; Security management for office, guesthouse and staff;
- Setting in place and following up collaboration and coordination in logistics with the mission’s partners; Strategic planning in the area of logistics; Reporting
Levels of studies and experience
- Diploma or University degree in Logistics and/or Purchasing and supply chain management
- Well organised self-starter; Good relations and knowledge of suppliers and markets;
- Computer knowledge (MS Excel and Word);
- IT skills
Applicants should forward Cover letters with up-to-date detailed CVs and clearly indicate the post applied for in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 March 2020