Belvedere Medical Centre / hospital is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position
To oversee and perform regular maintenance practices of the premise, electrical, solar systems, and hospital equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for taking charge of all the maintenance operations in the organization
- Ensure functioning of all hospital equipment.
- Instruct hospital staff on energy and sustainability best consumption practice.
- Repair hospital equipment and keep accurate record of maintenance practices.
- Develop and monitor building management systems and reduce energy consumption.
- Manage and report on electricity, solar and water systems of the company.
- Manage and supervise external contractors
- Manage and schedule service contracts.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the premises, building and grounds and supervision of the grounds staff.
- Request of maintenance appliances.
- Maintain a computerized asset and register of the equipment.
- Participate in the management of new development projects as required.
The ideal candidate should have following:-
- Diploma or Degree in electrical and skills in maintenance of hospital equipment and premises.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Traceable references.
Closing date for applications: 7th July 2020.
Interested Candidates should submit their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitaes to email@example.com.
Related Jobs (8)
Volunteer Provincial Coordinator (Matabeleland South) on October 27, 2020 Volunteer
Strategic Information Evaluation (SIE) Specialist- DREAMS on October 27, 2020 Full Time