An up and coming online wholesale trade which incorporates a farm and a traditional food restaurant requires the services of a hands on, dynamic, fearless, and free-spirited person to manage the business. Duties, amongst others will include:
- Managing an online store operational issues, including store housekeeping, administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc
- Managing inventory, order and reorder levels, monitoring loss prevention, and shrink programs and overseeing all logistics
- Carrying out online marketing plans and daily operations to boost site traffic and generate sales also use different e-marketing channels such as social media (Facebook/Twitter) and SEO.
- Communicating, executing, and managing e-marketing plans in cooperation with other team members
- Provide exceptional customer service and resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
Incumbent must have:
- A sound understanding of online marketing, excellent communication skills, needs be organized and have good computer and SEO skills.
- Experience in retail store operation management and customer service will be an added advantage and so is a degree in business management or computer science.
A good remuneration package including a vehicle is on offer.
If you believe you have what it takes, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15th July 2020.
Related Jobs (5)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time