TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Economic Strengthening Manager.
- A Minimum of a Master’s degree in Marketing Management/Business Administration or any similar qualification;
- A Professional qualification in IMM, ICM, CIM or any similar qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in profit and non-profit set-ups;
- A clean Class 4 Driver’s licence a must;
- A mature person with good communication skills
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.