Accountability Lab catalyzes a new generation of active citizens and responsible leaders. We train, mentor, and resource citizens to strengthen systems of accountability to unleash positive social and economic change. The Lab also strives to reinvent the way that development organizations operate through radical transparency, context-appropriate reporting, and creative awareness campaigns. The Accountability Lab is a non-profit organization based in Washington DC with locally registered offices around the world.
The Finance and Administration Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the finance function by preparing payment vouchers, cash handling, banking and processing transaction into QuickBooks; and manage the office in a well organised, secure and seamless operation.
- S/he will be responsible for procurement of good and services ensuring compliance with USAID requirements.
- S/he will be responsible for the maintenance of the asset register in accordance with USAID and AL Zimbabwe policies and procedures.
- The Finance and Administration Coordinator will report to the Finance and Administration Manager and supervise the Administration Assistant and drivers.
- Degree in Administration or Finance or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration Studies; 3-5 years’ experience in finance or administration or in a similar role working in a computerized accounting office (QuickBooks) in an NGO set up;
- Experience in USG procurement and compliance requirements;
- Demonstrated experience in efficient office administration;
- Experience in coordinating and organising meetings and workshops;
- Experience in supervising staff.
Compensation: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience.
For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 28, 2020.
Recruitment is on rolling basis, therefore qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Deadline: 28 June 2020