The main purpose of the job is to develop, implement and support the integrated enterprise Information Security and Cyber-Security Programs in order to safeguard Econet Wireless information assets against unauthorized use and disclosure.
- Develops enterprise information security framework/architecture
- Develops and implements enterprise information security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of information security program.
- Enforce the adherence of the information security policies.
- Investigates the information security policy violations and take appropriate action.
- Review Information systems policies and procedures on annual basis and as and when required.
- Recommends the Information Security strategic and corporate aims for the business.
- Plans and implements information security awareness programs.
- Develops information security action plans.
- Plans, designs and oversees implementation of Information security solutions.
- Manage the implementation of Information security projects.
- Maintain Risk, Issue and Change register for information security.
- Recommend the security certificate for new products and services and ensure compliance within Econet Information Security Policy and best practice.
- Performs information security risk assessments and analysis to identify areas of risk and develop information security measures and controls for mitigation.
- Conducts periodic security/vulnerability assessments on enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Ensures issues raised on the vulnerability report are addressed.
- Provide advice and take action, where necessary, in response to Audit findings and recommendations in respect of information security.
- Ensure the Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning (BCP & DRP) is up-todate in line with business changes.
- Ensure the BCP & DRP is tested regularly.
- Participate in the formulation of the information security budget.
- Develops the necessary plans to ensure that the Information Security section meets it’s agreed goals and objectives, meets departmental staff on a monthly basis, identifies and agrees key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 3 A Level passes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant post graduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Manager – Information Security in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 06 December, 2020
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.