TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Knowledge Management Manager.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Development Studies/Sociology or any equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of a Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation;
- At least 3 years working experience in Monitoring & Evaluation in an NGO set up;
- A clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence a must;
- Knowledge of data analysis packages such as SPSS, KoBo, NviVo etc;
- A mature team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and an attitude compatible with an organizational culture of community empowerment;
- Fluency in the Shona and English languages
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.