TSURO Trust, a community-driven organization, based in Chimanimani district is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill in the above post of Public Environmental Health Manager.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health or any related qualification;
- A Doctorate or working towards qualification an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Public and NGO institutions;
- A Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence a must;
- A mature person with good communication skills
Applications attached to certified copies of ID, certificates and reference letters should be addressed to:
212 Ngangu T/ship
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also note that the Project is awaiting approval of the project proposal for the advertised positions.
Deadline: 26 May 2020
Please Note that Canvassing will amount to disqualification.