Our Client in the Agricultural Sector is looking for a Marketing and Operations Manager. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position.
The position exist to enhance the marketing and sale of seed products in the most proficient manner that provides value to the shareholder and develop the company`s sales and marketing policies and strategies, and conduct research and development in a way that will increase revenue through the development and maintaining of business on behalf of the organization. Develop a strategic marketing perspective which is based on the market expectations in order to meet company objectives.
- Preparing divisional budget in liaison with the Finance Manager for adequate planning and ensuring approval by CEO and managing the attainment of the budget objectives
- To develop the company brand into a nationally and regionally recognised and respected brand
- Evaluating products and placements in the market and ensuring the right products are provided at the right time
- Managing the Key Accounts ( sales portfolio ) of the business to achieve brand visibility and sales goals
- Leading and managing the performance of the sales teams in order to achieve the sales target of the company
- Coming up with and implementing a short-
and long- term sales and marketing strategy plan that helps the company achieve its sales revenue targets
- Managing supplier and customer relations.
- Managing the day to day work of all division personnel( production, processing, product development, sales and agronomy) and ensure achievement of targets
- Leading the management of media and the various stakeholders.
- Developing relevant packaging materials for the products.
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Managing the agronomy team, ensuring the technical and product support that provides value to the customer
- Providing capacity development on internal managers and staff on the varieties to enable providing stakeholders with the requisite information that will assist the organisation in meeting its mandate
- Advising key farmers and customers on agronomic advice, to ensure seed is produced accordingly and improvements are made were necessary.
- Monitoring the compliance issues as far as growers are concerned to ensure compliance and ultimately certification of seed
- Overseeing the lab, managing compliance-
ISO and ISTA and making sure systems are adhered to for accurate results
- Oversee the treating, quality management and planning of the seed warehouses
- Ensuring packing of seed is done in the most efficient and effective manner thus guaranteeing availability and that the product is presentable
- Liaising with suppliers and Agents on transportation and shipping processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Corporate Membership to a relevant Professional Body is an added advantage
7 years relevant experience
- 3 years in a senior role
Please send your CV in word format. Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: email@example.com
Related Jobs (53)
Provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Manicaland) on November 27, 2020 Contract