Chitmak Construction Industries is looking for an innovative and active individual to join our small dynamic team as an intern. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
You will be responsible for producing content for social media, campaign emails, blog posts, etc. Strong writing and broad storytelling skills necessary to establish brand positioning and messaging for a wide range of audiences are vital.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for writing and editing copy across digital channels, videos, proposals, social networks, blogs, banners and emails, and the role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital (online) content & communication strategy.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Come up with creative marketing ideas and how to execute these ideas.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Creation of mock-ups, engaging blogs, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Work well with clients, designers and marketing specialists to create copy while exercising good team-working skills.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
Qualifications and skills:
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate course for Marketing similar field
- Good understanding and analysis of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Experience in designing, online content creation, copywriting, editing and public relations
- An understanding of current Digital Marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- In-depth working knowledge of marketing computer software, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn thus promoting the company pages
- Fluent knowledge of English language
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a video pitch of less than 3 minutes and resume (C.V) through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ) or WhatsApp (0719243073) by 28 June 2020
We are grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Marketing Intern”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview