Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital Belgravia Harare
- Promoting sales, servicing existing clients, and establishing new clients.
- Experience in corporate sales
- Maintaining the brand image
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Knowledge in insurance product is an added advantage
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers
- IMM Diploma in marketing, Degree in Marketing or Bachelor’s degree in Business administration.
- Plus Certificate or Diploma in Digital marketing
- At least 3 years post qualification experience
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Traceable references
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, structured, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a customer service and sales focused environment:
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification no later than 20 March 2020 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
6 Bath Road,
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org