Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Follow up leads from customer feedbacks, complaints and compliments and public relations stunts to initiate new business.
- Brand management.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plan which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Participate in the development of new proposals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related program
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Marketing and Sales
Send your CV & Motivational Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org