Location: Field Based
Nutrition Action Zimbabwe a local based NGO in partnership with Action Contre-la Faim is seeking to recruit for the following vacancies to support implementation of an emergency program in Chiredzi, Mwenezi and Mutare Rural
Please note that this recruitment is in anticipation of expected funds
Ensure a proper design and implementation of NAZ M&E systems across projects. Assists, monitors and provides recommendations to the coordination team to build a robust M&E organisational system
- Ensure proper design and development and implementation of NAZ Monitoring & Evaluation systems across technical departments ;
- Support Program Managers in designing guidelines, methodology, forms and questionnaires for the regular and continuous follow-up of the program activities;
- Build harmonized guidelines, methodology and questionnaires for the monitoring and evaluation of the program activities by the M&E teams;
- Build guidelines, methodology and questionnaires for specific studies with research orientated objectives;
- Identify problems and formulate solutions in any step of the implementation of the program;
- Ensure that the M&E systems developed comply with Donor’s guidelines (HEA, BCA, MSC);
- Provide technical support and ensure proper coordination of the M&E field teams, through the coordination team and the Program Managers.
- To participate in meetings at team level for coordination when required, and contribute to objective planning,
- Facilitate meetings or workshops with Program staff when requested by needs of one of the program,
- Ensure proper use of common methodologies and advise PMs through regular field visits;
- Identify technical experts and gather experience and recommendations from them on monitoring and evaluation systems;
- Integrate recommendations from NAZ technical partners in agreement with the Program Managers for the building of NAZ M&E systems
- Represent NAZ in meetings related to nutrition, agriculture and Food Security intervention sector in her/his area of intervention, when identified as relevant with the rest of the team;
- Meet with actors (local NGOs, INGOs, Research Institutes,…) to update on the dynamics on-going in her/his operational area;
- Participate in technical working groups at national and Provincial level (e.g. Nutrition cluster working group;
- CA task force) in order to build expertise and to offer contribution from NAZ based on the M&E of our programs.
Human Resources training
- Identify training needs for Program and M and E staff;
- Design and organize training to build up the capacity of staff in achieving their objectives;
- Take part in the recruitment of M and E team members.
- Weekly activities update to the Nutrition/ FSL/WASH Managers;
- Monthly technical reporting to Technical Managers and Headquarter;
- Participate in writing Donor reports (intermediary and final) in close collaboration with the Coordination team;
- Consolidate findings and produce synthetic reports and recommendations to improve both M&E systems and the Programs Produce Technical reports for capitalization: Baseline survey, PDM, PHM, assessment reports, surveillance reports, specific studies;
- Participate in writing Concept papers and project proposals in collaboration with Coordination team.
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Rural development, Nutrition, Socio – Economics, Sustainable development or any other field relevant to NAZ activities.
- Post graduate M&E Qualification
- High Computer skills (word, excel, access…) and knowledge of statistical software package like SPSS or Sphinx is a plus.
Applications and detailed curriculum vitae with the position clearly highlighted in the subject line can be sent out to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27 March 2020 (COB)