Technical Skills for Android Developers
- Ability to create, communicate and drive a technical vision.
- Deep understanding of architecture patterns such as MVI, MVVM, MVP, and Clean Architecture.
- Ensure that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handle Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforces consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carry-out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Ability to spin up working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming Languages.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies. Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, passion for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and improve KPIs such as Performance, Memory Management, and Crashes.
- Supporting members of the team with mentoring, pairing, code reviewing and driving the adoption of best practices.
- Provide high-level estimates of work for prioritization purposes.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management,
- Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- 3+ years of experience developing Native Android Applications
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead/Architect
- Fluency in Kotlin and Java
- Familiar with RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture
- Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas.
- Experience working with Kotlin Multi-platform will be an added advantage.
- Monitor Android Vitals and come up with solutions for the issues observed such as – –
- Knowledge of iOS and App Store release process.
- Experience in creating libraries/frameworks/private pods for other developers.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable apps in a fast-growing environment.
- Java, Kotlin or Both. …
- Vital Android SDK concepts. …
- Decent Experience with SQL. …
- Knowledge of Git. …
- XML Basics. …
- Understanding of Material Design Guidelines. …
- Android Studio. …
- Backend Programming Skills.
Interested Candidate kindly Send through detailed CVs and your Design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +263782476323 on or before 7 July 2020