Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Mobile Development Lead which has arisen within the Technology Services Department.
To evaluate the completeness, accuracy and optimization of the Bank’s revenue performance in line with set standards.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle —concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with systems and mobile applications’ developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Write clean and healthy structured, well documented mobile applications’ code
- To build future-proof reusable core code libraries, which can be shared, in-order to drive further efficiencies throughout the team
- To deliver mobile applications code which is well tested and consistently error free
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional mobile application solutions
- To proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies.
- To maintain and actively contribute to a list of innovation and research projects.
- Working along other systems developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the mobile apps
- Working with the mobile application developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardizing the mobile apps platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Honours Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Informatics.
- At least (one) certification in mobile application development
- System integration/application rationalization/standardization.
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc) and xcode. • Strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EU J2ME).
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- In-depth knowledge of Restful Web services.
- Experience on source code version control systems GIT/Stash. Experience on build and integration tools including Jenkins, auto deployment tools.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title, Mobile Development Lead clearly written in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 13 July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.