Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- Work closely with the business to understand the business context for model use, producing technical guidance and adding value to the business process.
- Development, testing, documentation and maintenance of the Society’s models and analytical tools using the appropriate methodologies to meet standards set by the model governance group.
- Ensure adherence to model risk management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Investigation and resolution of model-related issues whilst providing practical quantitative support to model users. Provide accurate and timely financial modelling advice to the business in a way that non-specialists can easily understand.
- Conduct comprehensive testing of out-of-the-box vendor models and related analytics before roll out.
- Ensure the validity of data by identifying non-compliance with data quality standards and make recommendations for corrective action.
- BSc Mathematics Sciences
Closing Date: 13 October 2020