The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will be responsible for implementing and supporting project M&E activities and ensuring regular monitoring of the project deliverables and processes.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Collects data through focus group discussions, knowledge and practice surveys and rolling profiles (case studies).
- Supports collection of data through community based M & E systems.
- Compiles and cleans data (qualitative and quantitative).
- Supports data entry by Data Capture Clerks.
- Administers (cleaning and updating) project database.
- Files and archives project documents as per project requirements.
- Produces documents such as lessons learnt summaries, human interest stories.
- Diploma in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics or equivalent
- 2 Years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field
- A good communicator
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to ride a motorcycle
- Class 3 drivers license would be an added advantage
Deadline: 18 June 2020