Christian Care is a registered welfare organization (PVO79/67) involved in development and relief activities.
The primary function of the Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer is to lead the project’s monitoring and evaluation and learning efforts. S/He will manage the data collection and analysis process for the project. S/He will lead in design and expedition of the project baseline and end line as well as other assessments as necessary and will provide strategic oversight to the design of the project management information system and database.
- Design and manage tools as well as the implementation of program and project M&E plans;
- Prepare the Terms of Reference, design and costing of baseline, evaluations and assessments/ surveys along with Project Officers;
- Assist in organizing survey tool trainings for project enumerators and interns;
- Develop and manage an updated database and information management system for programme indicators, beneficiary data, GPS coordinates and monitoring activities;
- Oversee the M & E system and all aspects of data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Create and/or update M & E tools; Compile collected WASH data on a regular basis and present report to WASH Team Leader and MEAL Coordinator;
- Routinely monitor implementation of all activities to ensure progress and identify programmatic issues that need to be addressed;
- Ensure internal and external reports are of good quality and donor requirements in terms of quality, content and deadlines met;
- Lead the establishment and management of Community Based Feedback and Response Mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferably Monitoring and Evaluation or Statistics;
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience in humanitarian work, with a specific focus on monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in participatory assessment, monitoring and evaluation, training and facilitation, data processing or analysis;
- In-depth working knowledge of computer based statistical packages including SPSS, KoBoCollect, CsPro, Epinfo and Excel and information dissemination software;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience in the health, nutrition and WASH sectors desired;
- Experience with developing and delivering trainings;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work under pressure.
NB For the sake of women and children, all Applicants must have clean records in Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Strict Reference/Police checks will be conducted.
The package on offer for the advertised positions will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Applications, clearly indicating position being applied for, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”
Deadline: 12 May 2020 (4 pm)
Christian Care, working to fight the spread of COVID-19