CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
The MEL Intern will assist in the implementation of project M&E activities and assist in regular monitoring of the project deliverable and processes.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the M&E Assistant to collect data for ECRAS activities.
- Assists in the development of the District M&E activity plans and submits to the M&E Assistant.
- Assists in data collection for special studies as requested for specific activities and conducts rapid assessments for use in decision making process.
- Conducts data capturing of project registers and related documents.
- Assists in data quality assessments and provides feedback to the M&E Assistant.
- Assists in the collection and capturing of success stories and submits to M&E Assistant.
- Files and archives project documents as per project requirements.
- Assists the ME Assistant in compiling the district monthly and quarterly reports.
- Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation/Social Sciences/ Development Studies/Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent.
- Basic understanding in Monitoring and Evaluation or related field
- 1 year attachment or work related learning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills