A local human rights NGO working nationally in the legal education / legal assistance fields, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer based in Harare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation of the organisation’s projects;
- Proactively participate in planning of new projects and reviewing of existing ones, ensuring that M&E is prominent from the onset;
- Developing M&E tools and supervising their administration;
- Conducting project reviews and evaluations; and participating in external reviews and evaluations of the organisation’s activities;
- Continuously monitoring programmes to assess progress and results and identifying challenges;
- Developing monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management and to donors.
Qualifications and experience
- Applicants must have a university degree in social science or other relevant studies;
- Proven work experience in monitoring and evaluation in the civil society sector;
- Proven work experience in internal and donor reporting;
- Good understanding of donor requirements;
- Applicants must be able to motivate others and have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programmes are a must;
- Language skills in Shona and Ndebele are an advantage;
- Clean driving licence essential;
- Willing to travel regularly within Zimbabwe
Applications, with a motivational letter and a comprehensive curriculum vitae, should be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Deadline: 1 March 2020 (COB)