A local human rights NGO working nationally in the legal education / legal assistance fields, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer based in Harare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation of the organisation’s projects;
- Proactively participate in planning of new projects and reviewing of existing ones, ensuring that M&E is prominent from the onset;
- Developing M&E tools and supervising their administration;
- Conducting project reviews and evaluations; and participating in external reviews and evaluations of the organisation’s activities;
- Continuously monitoring programmes to assess progress and results and identifying challenges;
- Developing monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management and to donors.
Qualifications and experience
- Applicants must have a university degree in social science or other relevant studies;
- Proven work experience in monitoring and evaluation in the civil society sector;
- Proven work experience in internal and donor reporting;
- Good understanding of donor requirements;
- Applicants must be able to motivate others and have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programmes are a must;
- Language skills in Shona and Ndebele are an advantage;
- Clean driving licence essential;
- Willing to travel regularly within Zimbabwe
Applications, with a motivational letter and a comprehensive curriculum vitae, should be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Deadline: 1 March 2020 (COB)
Related Jobs (4)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer (Harare) on November 23, 2020 Full Time
National Strategic Information Evaluation (SIE) Officer on October 13, 2020 Full Time