A well established organisation is seeking a Motorcycle Mechanic to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Repairing and servicing motorcycles.
- Attending to all motorcycle breakdowns around Company premises.
- Complying with Biosecurity and hygiene standards as laid down in the procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and Company guidelines.
- Identifying safety hazards and reporting to supervisor.
- Performing any other general hand duties as and when assigned by superior.
- 5 ‘O’ Level passes;
- Diploma in Motorcycle Mechanics;
- Experience as a motorcycle mechanic;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Physically fit.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.