Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI) a national advocacy and networking non-governmental organization focusing on the rights of children. It is a network of Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs), International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs), Teacher Unions, Faith Based Organizations, Community Based Organizations and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Zimbabwe with an interest and working within the education sector. ECOZI is a coalition that unites civil society in the common pursuit of the right to quality, free basic education for all. The Coalition is recruiting a National Coordinator, who is the Head of Secretariat and reports to the National Management Committee through its Chairperson.
The National Coordinator will be expected to:
- Perform on diverse tasks and functions including coordination, strategic leadership, performance management and reporting, mentoring and capacity building, resource mobilization, policy analysis and enforcement, oversight and accountability provision, partnership development, networking and coalition building.
- Impact Monitoring;
- Work Plan Tracking;
- Financial monitoring;
- Resource mobilization and proposal development
- Strategic Communications;
- External relations;
- Knowledge Management
- Grant Compliance
The National Coordinator must have:
- An advanced degree either in education, social sciences or development studies;
- At least three years NGO senior management experience especially in evidence based advocacy, capacity building and networking;
- Excellent skills for partnership and stakeholder building;
- Capacity to provide strategic leadership and oversight on education especially on policy, access, equity, quality, inclusivity, financing, and research;
- Proven record of resource mobilization;
- Solid experience dealing and networking with senior government, multilateral and donor partner officials;
- Motivational skills for personnel, membership and stakeholders
Applications should be submitted only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than midnight on closing date 22 May 2020.
Responses will be sent to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 22 May 2020