Our client, an embassy, is looking for a committed and proactive National Programme Officer to assist in the Development Cooperation Section.
- The role entails assessment, administration and follow up of programmes and projects within environment, climate change, resilience and renewable energy.
- This includes all preparatory work, performing the appraisal, continuously administering contributions in the IT-systems, staying in contact with the partner organisations, and performing critical analysis during field visits.
- We are seeking a candidate that takes initiatives, has integrity and is able to allocate resources effectively and set priorities while maintaining high quality and quantity of work.
- The incumbent must have a minimum of five years’ work experience in the field of development and a degree in any relevant field, which can include agriculture, rural development, renewable energy, development studies and economics.
- The successful candidate must be well versed with Office Suite and have excellent written and presenting skills.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title National Programme Officer.
The cut-off date for applications is 27 May 2020.
Any applications received after this date will not be considered.