ICT INDUSTRY, HARARE
Our client, a successful player in the ICT Industry looking for Network Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for building, maintaining, operating and improving secure local area networks that enable, and wide area networks that provide redundant, secure access for our continuously available, real time processing services;
This involves working with products from Juniper, Cisco, Ubiquiti, and VMWare, and technologies such as WLAN, L2 and L3 connections, switching and virtual switching, site-to-site VPNs using GRE and IPSec, Dynamic VPNs, BGP, OSPF, NAT, PAT, Internet Access Control, Firewalling, and VoIP.
- Responding to, resolving and closing tickets for maintenance tasks, change management and routine activities;
- Designing, building, maintaining and extending LANs and WANs;
- Participating in Capacity Planning work;
- Participating in Vulnerability Management through remediations and standards-based practices;
- Contributing to planning for proposals, quotations and new solution designs.
- Completing timesheets or other required records that enable effective billing and costing;
- Understanding and complying with all Company policies, processes and procedures, including those for Information Security and Performance Management;
- Research, development and self-improvement;
- Ensuring data protection and overall integrity through security practices, documented and tested backup strategies, redundancies and business continuity plans;
- Participating in audit remediation processes, as required;
- Understand at least basic administration of Windows and Linux systems and how it relates to networking;
- Be familiar with Information Security (ISO27001).
- Prefer degree in computer science, information systems, etc.
- Have least the following certifications (or better): JNCIS-SEC, JNCIS-ENT; CCNP: Routing and Switching, CCNP: Security;
A generous salary package is offered for the right candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format and links to content or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org