To be part of a team that provides unique, comprehensive and quality health care to our clients by assisting the doctor and Midwives by taking care of the basic needs of the patient ( OPD, ANC, PNC & Children).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Damp dusting and tidying up of room i.e. changing and washing of bed linen and other equipment
- The general maintenance of a filing system.
- Sterilization of dressing and other packs used for various procedures.
- Duties assigned by Doctor, RGN and Midwives.
- Proven experience in a Maternity clinic or hospital is a MUST.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 ‘0’ Levels.
- Primary Care Nursing Qualification.
- Nurse Aide Qualification, Red Cross First Aid Course.
- At least 3 years previous experience as a Nurse Aide.
- Ability to observe and conform to all the laws and customs of or affecting the health services profession.
Only those who stay or live (with proof) in and around Mungate village need to apply.
Applications with detailed CV and proof (certified) of qualifications from interested candidates, clearly marked “Nurse Aides” must reach the undersigned, not later than 30th July 2020.
To be delivered in person to:
Ms. Doris Westerfall
Domboshava Med clinic,
Mungate Business Centre,
Related Jobs (9)
Deputy Chief of Party/Technical Director – Key Populations on July 2, 2020 Full Time
Health Promotion Officer (2 Positions) on June 26, 2020