Location: Rural Manicaland Mutare – Honde Valley Mutasa DC
Purpose/Scope of Job
To provide administrative, human resources and secretarial services/support to the Programme Director and to the Project. Reporting to Fieldwork Manager/Research Operations Director & Project Director.
The responsibilities shall be as follows but not limited to the listed:
- Ensuring that project staff contracts are up to date;
- Updating vacation and annual days for project staff;
- Facilitation of all approvals with relevant boards;
- Organising conferences, workshops and minute writing;
- Making payments for bills for the project such as for rentals, water, electricity, DSTVs and storage;
- Supervising & supporting support staff.
- Secretarial certificate/diploma/degree
- Plus computer literacy with previous research environment work/ data entry experience
- Class 4 driver’s licence an added advantage
- Team player;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Organisational and management skills;
- Duty conscious (able to meet/adhere to deadlines);
- Young & flexible;
- Able to work independently;
- Rural area research environment experience an added advantage.
- Rural Manicaland Mutare- Honde Valley Mutasa DC with constant travels to Harare for other official duties as required.
- Field accommodation provided.
Deadline: 3 October 2020