Accountability Lab catalyzes a new generation of active citizens and responsible leaders. We train, mentor, and resource citizens to strengthen systems of accountability to unleash positive social and economic change. The Lab also strives to reinvent the way that development organizations operate through radical transparency, context-appropriate reporting, and creative awareness campaigns. The Accountability Lab is a non-profit organization based in Washington DC with locally registered offices around the world.
Office Assistant: The Office Assistant will provide regular office cleaning, intra office messenger and caretaker services and manage the kitchen supplies in order to contribute to a healthy and hygienic working environment. S/he will report to the Administration Assistant and will manage kitchen and office supplies.
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary level qualifications including English Language;
- More than 3 years’ experience on a similar role.
- Sweeps work areas, cleans patios and water closets;
- Cleans offices, toilets and kitchen on a regular basis;
- Manages the kitchen supplies ensuring there are adequate supplies all times;
- Prepares the meeting room, arrange and set meeting requirements;
- Securely locks up the office doors and windows at the end of the day and opening up offices for access by staff to ensure there is reduced risk of losing organization assets and resources;
- Performs office duties which include photocopying documents and preparing staff tea and other administrative support duties;
- Reports any theft, breakage or missing items to the Administration Assistant within 24 hours;
- Checks and report any needed maintenance for the office.
Compensation: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience.
For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com before June 28 2020.
Recruitment is on rolling basis and qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Deadline: 28 June 2020