Contract Period: June 2020 to August 2020
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. The International Medical Corps is anticipating a UNICEF funded project on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Response to COVID-19 in Health Care Facilities in Mat South and North Provinces. The International Medical Corps is therefore seeking an experienced Office Cleaner for this project. The position is contingent upon funding being received from the Donor.
The primary role is to maintain a clean and safe working environment. He/she will work closely with his/her supervisor and should be able to follow instructions. He/ she must be professional, organised and work effectively, give special attention to each task and possess endurance needed for the job due to demands that the job requires.
Office Cleaner is responsible for:
- Maintaining and cleaning the Bulawayo office,
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as closing windows, locking doors after operating hours,
- Make requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties and any other duties as delegated.
- Minimum ‘O” level qualifications
- At least 5 passes and a traceable reference and experience in house cleaning and maintenance
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Short listing done on a rolling basis