World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbours and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives. World Vision has been active in Zimbabwe since 1973. Our operations are spread across 9 out of 10 provinces, with a majority of over 1.75 million beneficiaries in rural areas. Our current programs focus on improving the well-being of boys and girls in three priority sectors: health and nutrition, livelihoods and education. We also focus on child protection, gender and disabilities, emergency assistance and resilience building as cross cutting priorities across our programs. If you share the same vision, JOIN US and contribute to life in all its fullness for the children and communities we serve.
Title: Office Orderly
Purpose of the Position:
To make sure all offices and rest rooms are clean and tea is prepared for all staff.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of all offices
- Cleaning of rest rooms and workplace.
- Preparation of teas, washing of dishes and towels
- Filling water tanks
- Cleaning the yard and watering of plants.
- Replenishing of kitchen stocks from stores.
- Assist when there is need at the switchboard/reception area.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 O levels including English.
- A Certificate in Hospitality or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a timely and cost effective way.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literacy is a necessity.
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified women are encouraged to apply!!!!!!