Job ID: 49533
Job Sector: Banking
To ensure that the Bank meets all requirements of the regulators, as well as Group policy
- Develop and update on an on going basis the regulatory universe governing all operations of the Business.
Communicate and disseminate all regulatory changes to the Board, Management and the network.
- Enforce total compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and all Group policies across the whole network of the Business.
- Serve as part of the Bank’s key public relations link with all regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reports, with appropriate involvement of Senior Management, Board of Directors and Group Compliance at Head Office.
- Conduct awareness training on Money Laundering Control.
- Enforce Know Your Customer principles in the Bank.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- LLBs Degree
- CIS or equivalent
- 3-4 Independent assurance experience
- Legal Experience
- Financial services experience
- Appreciation of law and compliance.
- Knowledge of Bank operational procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Related Jobs (1)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time