Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Responsible for providing mentoring to new faculty and quality instruction to learners through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation of learners progress, and support of the academic success for at-risk learners.
- Teach assigned courses and work with the #CalmerClassroomsDirector and other appropriate groups on retention activities as well assist him/ her in programmes evaluation and planning
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons. Note preparation time will vary based on instructor experience
- Provide each learners with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through carefully written topical outlines and approved, standardized syllabus
- Provide Interesting and relevant assignments for learners that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting
- Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with learners to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect
- Complete grade books, final grade sheets, learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Respond to learners questions on a timely basis
- Ensure course and programme learning outcomes are delivered as defined by this centre
- Post and maintain office and classroom schedules and participate in providing feedback to institutional committees and reporting.
- Attend regularly scheduled in-services and discipline specific professional development activities.
- Where applicable, ensure safety and sanitation of all labs, equipment and supplies
Send your applications to email@example.com
The deadline is till 31 May 2020