One of our clients who is in the mining sector is looking for an Operations Engineer to join the organization. The following are some of the duties and accountabilities of the Engineer:
- Managing all technical and Engineering projects
- Preparation and timely submission of tender documents
- Running a Trackless Mobile Machinery (TMM) fleet
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
- Supervision of all engineering staff.
- At least 5 years at a mine or heavy manufacturing industry.
- Experience with TMM will be an added advantage
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering/Mining Engineering
Deadline for receiving applications is Thursday 12 March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!