A dynamic automotive company seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the position that has arisen in its structure.
The person will be responsible for effectively coordinating the operations of motor vehicle spares retail shops, including, inter alia:
- Stock monitoring and control,
- Shop performance management
- Customer relations management
- Setting and achieving sales targets
- Cost rationalization
- Management of hygienic factors
Ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Sales and/or Retail Management and/or professional qualification.
- 5 years post qualification experience at high level preferably motor industry or other FMCG industry.
- High computer literacy: Good with report writing
- Team player, initiative and self-assertive
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
Interested and qualified to email CVs to email@example.com