Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- General Operations Management – operating costs per unit,
- Drive ongoing continuous improvement focusing on detail around quality, volumes and yields,
- Recruiting, leading and developing first class management team,
- Attention to detailed operations systems and SOPs to drive productivity and quality and crop planning from field through packhouse,
- Drive adoption of global best practices and benchmarks with local innovation,
- Develop product SKU’s, packaging and implementation,
- Budgets and forecasts, financial analysis and planning,
- Plan and develop capacity depth and skills at all levels through operations,
- Closely guard reputation and integrity of the business.
- Minimum of 5 years in a commercial horticulture or tobacco and 3 years at management level.
- Strong Agriculture Diploma or Horticulture Degree from reputable organization
- Experience in any high attention to detail, export oriented horticultural cropping or plantations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (4)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time