Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We are looking an Operations Manager to manage a number of our blue-chip customers across the country.
- Plan, organise and control contract service delivery
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Ensure client queries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner
- Recruit, induct and train new employees
- Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Effective budget management
- Monthly collation of timesheets for payroll purposes
- Ensure cleaning materials, consumables and equipment on site are properly controlled, managed, maintained and available for use
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area – mainly in the area of productivity and effective use of resource and hours.
- Conduct staff meetings and training sessions – H&S Toolbox Talks
- Deal with all staff performance, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Conduct H&S Risk Assessments and audits.
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with professional demeanour
- Appropriate management experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate – able to use MS Office and Excel
- A current clean driving licence
- Knowledge or H&S – particularly COSHH
- Working knowledge of quality management procedures
110 Palmer Road
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Related Jobs (4)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time