About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. IMCs’ mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. IMC has worked in Zimbabwe since 2009.
- The primary function of the Operations Officer is to provide assistance to the Country Director and country programs, as assigned, on all issues of business continuity, accountability, safety and security.
- The Operations Officer oversees daily operational integrity of a country program site.
- The Operations Officer will monitor and assess accessibility to intervention areas, assist and provide direction to country management., and coordinate with the Department of Global Security on all issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Security/Risk Management, or related subjects;
- At least five (5) years of work experience in Operational Security Risk Management & Crisis Management in emergency as well as development settings.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com; clearly stating on the email subject line the position title.
Deadline: On a rolling basis but not later than 13 November 2020